Mother's Day 2018: Best quotes, wishes to share on WhatsApp and Facebook

Straight Talk Mother's Day

Every year, on the second Sunday in May, people across the country make it a point to honor mothers far and wide on Mother's Day.

Cherish the relationship you share with your mother. Those women who have sweet husbands (difficult husbands - not so much) at home, helping them with the daily challenges of parenting children, have life a little easier.

My mother still is obsessed with straightening my collar, but at least she no longer makes public proclamations about how much crotch room I have in my new trousers.

Eventually, her child works to tiresome her senses too. The mistakes I have made over the years are entirely my responsibility. Since my childhood to now we are actually attached so emotionally with each other. She was even arrested trying to disrupt a Mother's Day sale of carnations-her mother's favorite flower. My mother was my best friend, and after my brother moved out, she was my roommate. Goal to make your wife feel special this mother's day. "It touches your heart really because they're thinking of their mom, they love their mom". She is inspiration of my life. Don't wish the so-called awful twos away, I warn them.

Tapsee Pannu: "I just want to gift my mom my love and lots of happiness because in no way can I return or pay back what she has given to me".

Tejasswi Prakash: My mother is a walking miracle. And yet, as soon as she sees my face, even from across a large room, her face lights up with the recognition illuminated by great love - which is shared. He has expanded that feeling of responsibility and has pushed me to do more. She is the only reason behind my achievements.

The doodle has a mom dinosaur with her baby and handprints of a mom and her baby.

The only thing better than having you as my wife is our children having you as their mommy. But honestly... I wish that motherhood came with a manual.

An estimated 70 percent of mothers of children under the age of 18 work.

I've always been responsible, but now that I'm a mother, my priorities are always intact. She has always feed me up with so much love and care, that life without her is totally impossible.

Brits kidnapped in Congo national park
Two British citizens have been kidnapped while visiting a gorilla sanctuary in the Democratic Republic of Congo. Founded in 1925, it is home to about a quarter of the world's critically endangered mountain gorillas .

I'll bet there's an item or two you gave your mom that created special memories for you both. And it has only became my success key. You weren't there when I received my acceptance letter from university but you immediately called just to tell me how proud you were of me.

"I think it's important that we help wherever there is a need", Churney said.

Dearest mom, I may grow old and wiser. When I got pregnant, I was at the peak of my career, and to be honest, I wasn't ready - but motherhood is a blessing.

Arshi Khan: All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.

Because of you, I am me. What I heard in that report did not surprise me, because I'd basically lived it. To do mistakes and learn out of it. My mother is a handsome, strong, and independent woman.

"When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts". It's not the powerful positions she holds.

Devoleena Bhattacharjee: My mother is my root, my foundation. She just had that sense to know. She is my god, super hero. From humans to elephants (22-month pregnancy!) to orangutans (who never break physical contact with their babies till four months after birth!) to polar bears (doubling her weight and fasting for eight months while pregnant!) to koalas (feed babies their feces to help build immunity!) to cougars, seals and lionesses - each species has its attractive tales of what Moms do for their babies.

Kunal Jaisingh: My mom is the best. What do I say?

I wondered this especially as I was staring at the melted watermelon piece that had been on the kitchen floor since lunchtime (my daughter discovered how fun it is to drop snacks from her high chair and feed the dog). She has given me all the right values. I am going to be 63 and she still fires the hell out of me. A mother knows. She doesn't know why, or how. She will drop anything for her kids and those she loves. Whatever I'm today is only because of her. It has also taught me patience. Mothers have to be careful in feeling sorry for their children - here they may come close to the brink of ruining their children out of sorrow. If you are someone who hasn't got the time to rush to the store and buy a gift your mother, then read ahead.

From illness to heartbreak, there is one person whom we can always turn to; and that's our moms (or mother-like figures). Mothers are as diverse as their offspring, but the one thing they have in common is that all mothers are life-givers.

Related news:

Hot News

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Mauricio Pochettino to hold talks with Toby Alderweireld
May 13, 2018 - 14:06
It gave us a lot of confidence this year the way we topped the group with the teams we played" he continued. I want the project, I want to work to develop the play and the squad. "To be sure it is complicated.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Past use of torture should disqualify Central Intelligence Agency director nominee
May 12, 2018 - 02:22
McCain, a Navy pilot who was beaten in captivity during the Vietnam War, has urged his fellow senators to reject Haspel. He voiced his opposition to Haspel, saying "her refusal to acknowledge torture's immorality is disqualifying".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top America's oldest man celebrates 112th birthday
May 12, 2018 - 02:22
Richard Overton was born in 1906 and he's not just the country's oldest living veteran, he's also the country's oldest living man. In 2016, his family created an online fundraising page to hire round-the-clock home health care to keep him living independently.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Nadal sets record, advances into quarterfinals at Madrid
May 12, 2018 - 02:22
Anderson has double-digit aces in each of his last three matches and is always a tough out when he's getting so many free points. Despite a strong start 2014 Madrid champion Sharapova wilted under the powerful hitting from unseeded Bertens.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Jacksonville teen tried to steal former UCF QB Blake Bortles' truck
May 12, 2018 - 02:20
Party guests didnt recognize Horton, home of Brandon Lindera student at Fletcher High School, News 4 Jax reported. JACKSONVILLE, Fla . (AP) - Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles was picked without being on the field.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Sixers stave off elimination, force Game Five in Boston on Wednesday
May 12, 2018 - 02:19
The two teams exchanged blows for the remainder of the period with the C's taking a 25-24 lead into the second quarter. While the Celtics weren't able to bust out the brooms, they should still be feeling confident heading back to Boston .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Chief of Staff Kelly: Trump 'Embarrassed' by Russia Probe
May 12, 2018 - 02:17
They're not MS13", Kelly said, referring to the criminal gang. Kelly said he thinks Trump is 'a super smart guy'. I always give my opinion on everything.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Chipmaker Nvidia's revenue beats but data center miss weighs on shares
May 12, 2018 - 02:15
Institutions purchase large blocks of a company's outstanding shares and can exert considerable influence upon its management. If we look at the Volatility of NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA ), Week Volatility is 2.39%, whereas Month Volatility is at 2.85%.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Starbucks' Howard Schultz opens bathrooms to all after Philly incident
May 12, 2018 - 02:15
The company plans to close more than 8,000 of its US stores on the afternoon of May 29 for racial-bias training for its employees. Not long after the Philadelphia arrests , a video surfaced of another incident in California that had taken place in January.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top MoviePass May Need To Change Strategy As Stock Plummets
May 12, 2018 - 02:11
Investors mark this stock "active" as it exchanged hands with 229,997 shares contrast to its average daily volume of 1.10M shares. It was created to allow traders to more accurately measure the daily volatility of an asset by using simple calculations.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Blankenship Out For Blood: Making Sure Rival 'Won't Become Senator'
May 12, 2018 - 02:09
In both cases, Trump's party appears to have avoided the missteps that doomed candidates in high-profile Senate races in the past. The retired businessman was released less than a year ago from a prison term for a 2010 mine explosion that left 29 men dead.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Boston Dynamics' Atlas robot can run and jump now
May 12, 2018 - 02:08
Atlas last year achieved the ability to backflip last year in November, and in a few months' time it has turned into a pro jogger. Now, we've got video of Atlas' latest accomplishments: running and jumping.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top 'Peace Is Only Award I Want'
May 12, 2018 - 02:07
The clip with Trump's one liner can be seen below. "I think it's going to be a very successful deal", Trump said. But why stop there? " President Trump should win the Nobel Peace Prize ", Moon told local reporters.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Cardi B confirms she's having a baby girl with Offset
May 12, 2018 - 02:06
The industry is never promised, but I know that if I make the right money move, I'm gonna always have money". She said: "I didn't pick the name so, if you interview my dude, he'll tell you (what the name is)".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Facebook plans to create its own cryptocurrency
May 12, 2018 - 02:05
This news comes just days after Facebook's internal blockchain team went public. Facebook has been looking into blockchain for some time now.