• Paul Manafort's Home Raided by Federal Bureau of Investigation
Paul Manafort's Home Raided by Federal Bureau of Investigation

But the report also contends the raid comes as Mueller is "consolidating under his authority a series of unrelated investigations into various aspects of Manafort's professional and personal life", as those close to Manafort fear he is trying to flip the operative against others in Trump's circle.

Read more

  • Met Office issues warning for heavy rain and thunderstorms
Met Office issues warning for heavy rain and thunderstorms

An area of rain with possible thundery downpours is expected to develop along a zone from central southern England through the South and East Midlands to Lincolnshire and possibly affecting some northern and western parts of East Anglia during Tuesday morning.

Read more

  • North Korea's talk of revenge is no threat - Guam gov
North Korea's talk of revenge is no threat - Guam gov

That sounded very much like the president saying we would shoot first in response to the next threat. "I take exception to the President's comments because you've got to be sure that you can do what you say you're going to do", the Arizona Republican said in an interview with Phoenix radio station KTAR.

Read more

  • Starbucks Debuted an Horchata Frappuccino and People Don't Know How to Feel
Starbucks Debuted an Horchata Frappuccino and People Don't Know How to Feel

The drink, which is popular in Mexico and Central America, will now be sold at the chain across US and Canada. Starbucks is offering an Horchata Almond Milk Frappuccino. (Pumpkin spice lattes? Surely you jest.) Well, you can officially rest easy, because Starbucks has released a buzzy new cinnamon-and-caramel-infused treat that's flawless for fal...

Read more

  • Tillerson to NKorea: Halt Launches and Then We Can Talk
Tillerson to NKorea: Halt Launches and Then We Can Talk

Tillerson. Both countries have maintained diplomatic ties for 42 years. He said stopping the launches would be the "first and strongest signal". Why the nuclear tests were excluded remains unclear, however. Malaysian police recently revealed that in 2011, they had intercepted and returned a shipment of North Korean military communications equipme...

Read more

  • North Korea missiles that can potentially hit Guam
North Korea missiles that can potentially hit Guam

The president retweeted a story that said USA spy agencies had detected North Korea "loading two anti-ship cruise missiles on a patrol boat on the country's east coast just days ago". And I do not believe that there is any imminent threat, in my own view. "Some of these are in places in the region, but not enough to decapitate North Korea in term...

Read more

  • North Korea Reportedly Capable Of Making Nuclear-Tipped Missiles
North Korea Reportedly Capable Of Making Nuclear-Tipped Missiles

The DIA 's latest assessment comes against a backdrop of growing worldwide concern regarding North Korea's nuclear and missile testing. Trump issued the warning during a briefing on opioid addiction at his golf course in Bedminster, New Jersey.

Read more

  • Topeka weather for Wednesday, Aug. 9, 2017: Chance for showers today
Topeka weather for Wednesday, Aug. 9, 2017: Chance for showers today

Low 80s should be the rule for high temperatures for much of the forecast, although there's no 90-degree heat in sight for the foreseeable future. Thursday and Friday will each see a 40 percent chance of rain during the day and a 30 percent chance in the evening, and next weekend arrives with a 30 percent chance of rain on Saturday .

Read more

  • Markets rattled as U.S. tensions with North Korea escalate
Markets rattled as U.S. tensions with North Korea escalate

The Bank of Japan should dial back its massive stimulus before inflation hits its 2 percent target, a leading candidate to become the next governor said, raising questions about the efficacy of the BOJ's radical approach to snuff out deflation in the world's third-largest economy.

Read more

  • United States congresswoman confident Guam protected from North Korea threat
United States congresswoman confident Guam protected from North Korea threat

In response to Trump's furious tirade, North Korea said it was "carefully examining" plans to strike Guam island, a United States territory in the Pacific southeast of North Korea. Charfauros in his statement Wednesday morning urged calm and said defenses are in place on Guam and its neighboring Pacific islands for threats such as North Korea.

Read more

  • President Trump's Achievements Real, Fake News is Fake
President Trump's Achievements Real, Fake News is Fake

But as a politician, he referred to himself as having "served in Vietnam" or "served during the Vietnam era". He said that in the history of the United states , never has anyone defrauded or lied to voters like the ct senator . "Mr. President: Your bullying hasn't worked before and it won't work now", Blumenthal wrote . He served in the Marine...

Read more

  • Police investigating slaying of mother and 4-year-old daughter in Newton
Police investigating slaying of mother and 4-year-old daughter in Newton

Police were called around 11 a.m. The victims are mother and daughter. Williamson County law enforcement worked together to catch the suspect in the murder of a Kansas woman and her daughter Tuesday evening. He said police believe the suspect is alive, are searching for him and he has yet to be arrested. "There's no lack of willingness from oth...

Read more

  • Man, 25, stabbed to death in Co Clare
Man, 25, stabbed to death in Co Clare

He said that when the charge of assault causing serious harm was put to him Mr Walsh replied "nobody was meant to die that night". A 22-year-old man has been arrested in connection to the stabbing and is now detained at Kilrush Garda Station under the provisions of Section 4 Criminal Justice Act - 1984.

Read more

  • Three insurgents of Ansar Ghazwatul Hind killed in Tral gunfight
Three insurgents of Ansar Ghazwatul Hind killed in Tral gunfight

The joint operation was launched by 42 Rashtriya Rifles and Special Operations Group (SOG). The encounter took place two days after the army killed five terrorists in Machil sector of Jammu and Kashmir. During the past two weeks there has been an increase in the gunfights in region. The security forces retaliated, leading to an encounter, the o...

Read more

  • Not going to run scared from North Korea: Haley
Not going to run scared from North Korea: Haley

It is not believed that the capability has been tested, according to the sources. Last month, the US twice flew a pair of supersonic bombers that took off from Guam over the Korean Peninsula in a show of force after two North Korean tests of intercontinental ballistic missiles.

Read more

  • Shares slip, yen and gold gain as Korea tensions escalate
Shares slip, yen and gold gain as Korea tensions escalate

Also on Tuesday US president Donald Trump praised the global coalition coming together to pressure North Korea over its intercontinental ballistic missile launches "after many years of failure". The Post also reported that another intelligence assessment estimated that North Korea now has up to 60 nuclear weapons, more than previously thought...

Read more

  • Guam governor says North Korea's talk of revenge is no threat
Guam governor says North Korea's talk of revenge is no threat

The Washington Post also on Tuesday published revelations that North Korea had produced "nuclear weapons for ballistic missile delivery" based on leaked confidential USA intelligence documents. The miniaturization of a nuclear warhead was one of three things USA officials said the regime needed to do in regards to their long-range missile tests .

Read more

  • North Korea releases imprisoned Canadian pastor on 'sick bail'
North Korea releases imprisoned Canadian pastor on 'sick bail'

In this image taken from a video, Lim Hyeon-soo, who pastors the Light Korean Presbyterian Church in Toronto, is escorted to his sentencing in Pyongyang on December 16, 2015. 'As this is an active case, we will not provide further comment at this time'. North Korea also accused Hyeon of trying to overthrow the Kim regime using religion and was even...

Read more

  • Nagasaki Marks Anniversary of Bombing Amid US-North Korea Nuclear Tensions
Nagasaki Marks Anniversary of Bombing Amid US-North Korea Nuclear Tensions

Japan suffered two nuclear attacks by the United States, one in Hiroshima and the other in Nagasaki three days later. Taue hailed the adoption of the first global treaty banning nuclear weapons by 122 United Nations members earlier this year, but also criticised Abe's government for refusing to sign the agreement.

Read more

  • Trump's Evangelic Adviser: God Sent Trump To 'Take Out' Kim Jong
Trump's Evangelic Adviser: God Sent Trump To 'Take Out' Kim Jong

Co-host Ainsley Earhardt: The fact that it shouldn't be in the newspaper - is that another leak, I guess? Haley did not appear to be aware of the tweet during her interview . This past Saturday, the UN Security Council voted unanimously to impose new sanctions on North Korea over the country's long-range missile tests last month.

Read more